These last few weeks have been challenging – there is no doubt about that. But we as Americans and as Arizonans are up to the challenge. We all must continue to practice social distancing, and stay home to help stop the spread of COVID-19.
Fortunately, there are some great resources to help us stay safe and weather this storm. You can find many of these resources on my website and in the links below.
- See what the coronavirus relief package means for you HERE
- Resources for small businesses can be found HERE.
- Separate fact from fiction using FEMA’s Coronavirus Rumor Control HERE.
- The most up-to-date information about COVID-19 from the CDC can be found HERE.
- The most up-to-date Arizona-specific information about COVID-19 from the Arizona Department of Health Services can be found HERE.
- You can download a list of Resources for Arizonans affected by the COVID-19 outbreak, including great at-home learning materials for kids HERE.
- And if you have questions about COVID-19 you can call the Arizona coronavirus 2-1-1 hotline.
Coordination between the federal, state, and local governments is strong and I continue to remain in constant contact with Governor Ducey and the White House to make sure that Arizona gets the resources necessary to fight this virus. Remember Americans are strong and we will get through this together.
If there’s anything my office or I can do, please don’t hesitate to contact me. You can also stay up to date by visiting my Facebook and Twitter pages, and if my office can assist you with a federal agency like the VA, Social Security, or Medicare please visit this link.